Goals for the meeting:
- All OS/R teams will know in detail the accomplishments and latest technical plans for each project
- Teams will have identified a set of coordination points, and after detailed discussions about each one of them, will reach conclusions about these coordination points
- A refined vision of the OS/R “meta architecture”
- Articulation and discussions of problems/roadblocks to achieve the OS/R vision
- Discussions and decisions about a coordination repository
Registration fee: We are planning to collect $10 from each participant to cover lunch on the second day.
Visitor information: We can issue CSRI building badges for US citizens not holding a DOE HSPD-12 badge. A government-issued ID, typically a driver's license, is all that is needed for US citizens. We are not expecting any foreign nationals for this meeting, so if you are a foreign national and need to attend, please email Sandia immediately. Accounts for the Sandia Hotel Network will be provided for all non-Sandia attendees.